- Participate in the preparation of the service.
- Welcoming customers, Providing attentive and high-quality customer service.
- Help with table cleaning and clearing.
- Present the menu and make suggestions, answer customer questions about food and beverages on the menu.
- Advise and make suggestions by highlighting the products offered.
- Prepare and serve coffee, food and drink.
- Ensure that the work area is kept clean by applying the MAPAQ rules.
- Proceed to sales (food, beverage and coffee) and make transactions at the cash desk
- Fill the counter.
- Prepare the workspace, open the cash register and get acquainted special offers and promotions, etc.
- Serve customers, guide them and provide them with information on products and ensure their satisfaction.
- Carry out transactions, by receiving payments in cash, credit cards, automatic debit.
- Calculate the amounts collected at the end of their shift and the reconcile with the total sales figure.
- Close the cash register, produce the cash register report and make deposits.
- Any other task necessary for the proper functioning of the express counter.
- Full Time Part Time
- Permanent job, day shift, evening, weekend
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma completed.
- Fast food experience an asset.
- Barista experience an asset.
- Control of the operation of a coffee machine.
- Control of the cash register.
- Good interpersonal skills and enjoy working with the public.
- Sense of responsibility and punctuality.
- Courtesy and politeness.
- Bilingualism, French and English
- Availability to work days, evenings and weekends.