- About The Property
- Hotel Services
- Gym & Pool
Holiday Inn & Suites
In the heart of Montreal's business district, the new Holiday Inn & Suites Montréal Centre-ville Ouest is perfectly located to cater to your travel needs, be they business or pleasure.
We are within walking distance from the CGI and WSP corporate offices, Concordia University, the CIBC Tower, Mary-Queen-of-the-World Cathedral, Place Ville-Marie, Place Bonaventure and the world famous underground city!
Are you a hockey fan? Or planning to attend one of the many shows that visit our cosmopolitan city? The Bell Center is located just two blocks away! Who knows? You may go from hockey fan to a proud supporter of our storied and beloved Canadiens!
Perhaps you are one to be seduced by Montreal's vibrant nightlife? You are one short block away from St-Catherine Street, the city's main commercial artery, and the fabled Crescent Street, well-known for its restaurants, bars and cafés!
Also, for the foodies in you, you can work up an appetite by walking to Griffintown; a trendy neighborhood featuring some of Montreal's most unique restaurants such as Grinder, Joe Beef, Pizzeria Moretti, and Le Bureau tapas bar.
Experience the natural beauty that an island city has to offer. Come join Montrealers for a walk or a bycicle ride along the Lachine Canal Park. A must!
Once your day or night is done, rest assured that you can relax in one of our 221 modern, spacious guestrooms and suites, and enjoy exceptional amenities such as our panoramic indoor saltwater pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center and Le Restaurant Crossbar.
Ratings and programs :
- Four Stars (Government rating)
- Three Diamonds (CAA/AAA)
- Three Green Keys (Sustainable program)
- IHG Green Engage™ (IHG Sustainable program)
The new Holiday Inn & Suites Montréal Centre-ville Ouest offers 221 modern and spacious guestrooms and suites. All include:
- Comfortable mattresses for a reenergizing night
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and wired High Speed Internet Access; local and 1-800 phone calls
- In-room safe large enough to accommodate a laptop computer
- Small refrigerator
- Coffee counter with a Keurig® coffee machine and premium quality coffee
- 43'' HDTV with a wide choice of cabled channels
- Bath & Body Works® amenities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pillow menu
- Large work desk with conveniently placed lighting and outlets and ergonomic chair for comfort
- Separated lounge area (Suites)
- Wet bar with a sink (Suites)
- Microwave oven (Suites)
- Rolling bed available ($)
- Baby cot available ($)
We are also proud to offer 23 accessible rooms which feature:
- Flashing strobe lights in the rooms and in the public areas
- Accessible bathtubs and roll-in showers available
- Easy and comfortable access for wheelchairs in every part of the property
The Holiday Inn & Suites Montréal Centre-ville Ouest features the following services:
- 24/7 Front Desk
- Concierge desk
- 'Le Marché'; where you will find healthy snacks, cold drinks and even frozen meals to cook up in the microwave oven
- Le Restaurant Crossbar is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Illy® Coffee Shop
- Room service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Indoor saltwater pool, whirlpool and sauna
- Fitness center with state-of-the art equipment
- Unloading area reserved for our guests for easy and hassle-free access
- Indoor private parking (additional fees applies)
- Laundromat reserved for our guests (additional fees applies)
- Dry cleaning (additional fees applies)
- Business area equipped with computers and printer
- More than 6,700 sq. ft. of meeting and convention area (additional fees applies)
- All guests can enjoy access to our complimentary Wi-Fi, high speed Internet available everywhere within the property
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Come and enjoy our saltwater swimming pool and our fully equipped gym. We know that you need to take time for yourself. Therefore, extend those great moments to recharge your batteries in our sauna and whirlpool.
Located on the 15th floor with panoramic views of Montreal and Mount Royal that are an experience not to be missed!
Open exclusively to our guests from 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
The fitness center features:
- Stationary bikes*
- Yoga area
* 15'' personal screen viewers on cardio trainers.
With its Southern Italian and American inspired cuisine, Le Restaurant Crossbar welcomes you for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a trendy and cozy atmosphere.
Our restaurant also offers a more relaxed bar-lounge section.
Every week, discover a new Table d'hôte menu with the flavors of the market.
For individual or group bookings, please contact Le Restaurant Crossbar at: 514-218-4024.
Our more than 6,700 square feet (622m²) of meeting and banquets spaces with each room featuring daylight and wide floor-to-ceiling windows make for a stimulating work environment for meetings and offer stunning nighttime cityscapes for your parties.
All guests can enjoy access to our complimentary Wi-Fi, high speed Internet available everywhere within the property
The Lord Frederick A. Stanley AB meeting room can be divided into two sections and can host up to 340 attendees in a theatre style hall.
Named after former general manager of the Montreal Canadiens, the Frank. J. Selke meeting room features hardwood floors, lofty ceilings, a separate lounge with bar, and a private terrace with a stunning view on the city, will delight your attendees. Located on the 15th floor, it is the perfect place to host a wonderful reception or business dinner.
Provide a productivity boost to your Executive Commitee in the James Norris boardroom which includes an oval conference table, a 65'' HDTV andadjacent meeting room, Georges Vézina, where workshops can be held.
Complement your event with a dedicated menu to suit all tastes created by our Executive Chef!
Conference Room Specifics:
Lord Frederick A. Stanley AB Meeting Room: located on the 2nd floor, 3,738 sq. ft (347m²)
- Lord Frederick A. Stanley A: 2,565 sq. ft. (238m²)
- Lord Frederick A. Stanley B: 1,175 sq. ft. (109m²).
George Vézina Meeting Room: located on the 2nd floor, 605 sq. ft. (56m²).
James Norris Boardroom: located on the 2nd floor, 667 sq. ft. (62m²) - 65'' HDTV included.
Frank J. Selke Meeting Room: located on the 15th floor, 2,223 sq, ft. (206m²).
- Foyer with a bar, 759 sq. ft. (70m²).
- Panoramic private terrace.
1390, Boulevard René-Lévesque oust, Montreal, QC H3G 2M5