Hilton Garden Inn MontrealReservations
The Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville hotel is a Montreal hotel located a short stroll from McGill University, and minutes away from the world-famous Underground City. Visit Place des Arts Theater or enjoy a unique shopping experience at the shops and boutiques of vibrant St. Catherine Street.
Stay in our modern guest rooms and enjoy Premium amenities in elegant surroundings. Relax on the Serta Restful Garden bed and keep up with emails with our complimentary high-speed internet access.
Start each day with a delicious cooked-to-order breakfast at the Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville or enjoy delicious multicultural cuisine in the Circos Café-Resto-Bar.
Swim laps in our indoor rooftop pool or relax in our sauna and whirlpool. Work out in the fitness center with cardio machines and weights
Enjoy access to our 24-hour convenience store, The Shop®. Host meetings and events in our conference facilities for up to 200 people.
Available room types:
- Evolution Suite with 1 King bed.
- Standard Evolution with 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds
- Accessible Standard Evolution with 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds. These rooms are compliant to ADA standards as well as local provincial requirements, with lever door handles, lower peep holes, lowered closet rods, braille signage, handrails near toilet, roll-in shower, flashing strobe light and other features.
Available amenities in all rooms:
- Serta Restful Garden mattresses being one of the most comfortable beds you will sleep in.
- Feather down pillows / Hypoallergenic foam pillows.
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet access.
- Keurig coffeemaker
- Microwave oven
- 50” flat screen HDTV with cable channels
- In room safe (large enough for a 17'' laptop)
- Clock radio with two 2.4-amp usb ports
- Air conditioning with digital keypad
- Ergonomic Chair (by Herman Miller®) with large working desk
- Two phone sets (including speaker phone)
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
Gym / swimming pool
- Open daily from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Enjoy our indoor heated salt water swimming pool with its panoramic view from the hotel's 11th floor
- Whirlpool and steam bath available
- Access to outdoor terrace in season
Our complimentary spacious fitness center offers PRECOR® commercial equipment:
- Several PRECOR® treadmills
- Free weights
- PRECOR® multi-station gym
- PRECOR® step machines
- Various weight training equipment
Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-ville operates as a full-service hotel for both business and leisure travelers, offering the highest quality service and amenities for our valued guests.
We worry about the details, so you don't have to…
- Daily housekeeping service
- Coin-operated washer & dryer
- US$ Currency exchange
- Laundry / Dry cleaning service (same day)
- Multi-lingual staff
- The Shop ®, open 24/7, offering microwaveable meals, snacks, cold beverages, and a variety of sweet treats
- Safety deposit box (Front Desk)
- Ice machine on every floor
Fitness and Recreation
services: enjoy our indoor heated salt water swimming pool with its panoramic view from the11th floor (open daily from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm).
Our spacious fitness center offers PRECOR® commercial equipment, including several PRECOR® treadmills, free weights, PRECOR® multi-station gym, PRECOR® step machines, and various weight
s training equipment.
- Check-in time: 3:00 pm
- Check-out time: 12:00 pm
- Pets: No pets allowed (except for service animals)
- For your family's comfort: Mini-fridge and microwave in your room.
- Also available: Cribs / Rollaway (additional cost $) /highchairs (CSA approved)
- Complimentary toll-free and local telephone calls
- Limousine service (additional cost $)
- Sight-seeing tour service (additional cost $)
- Hotel with back-up generator (providing full function during power failure)
- 24-hour certified security service
Whether you're looking for a quick bite before heading to an early meeting or need to store energy for a long day out in the city, you'll find all you need on our menu.
Montreal being one of most sought after the gastronomic destinations in North America, our menu is certain to honor this tradition. From the local tastes (you can't leave here without trying a traditional "Poutine") to international flavors, we offer you a wide array of possibilities.
Circos Restaurant illustrates the quality of dining in Montreal. Our Executive Chef, who oversees the procurement of quality fresh products into delicious meals, is encouraging local suppliers, by bringing innovative ideas to all his culinary delights.
Courteous and helpful personnel will allow you and your guest to enjoy a very memorable lunch or dinner in a modern environment
Host a meeting or event at the Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville hotel.
Take advantage of our 3,408 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space for sophisticated social events, important meetings, conferences, or dinners.
Select the 1,680 sq. ft. Charles de Bleury room, accommodating up to 120 guests. A stylish and unique venue, this room is located adjacent to our rooftop terrace. Relax in the separate living room area and enjoy the convenience of the permanent bar or choose the James McGill rooms, offering 1,530 sq. ft. of space for up to 200 guests.
Enhance your event with our delicious catering and banquet services aa well as A/V equipment rental. Our professional team members will be delighted to help plan the details, ensuring that your event is a success.
380 Rue Sherbrooke O, Montreal, QC H3A 0B1