- About The Property
- Hotel Services
- Gym & Pool
Hilton Garden Inn
The Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville hotel is a Montreal hotel located a short stroll from McGill University, and minutes away from the world-famous Underground City. Visit
the Place des Arts Theater , or enjoy a unique shopping experience at the shops and boutiques of vibrant St. Catherine Street.
a modern guest rooms and enjoy Premium amenities in elegant surroundings. Relax on the Serta Perfect Sleeper bed and keep up with emails with our complimentary high-speed internet access.
Start each day with a delicious cooked-to-order breakfast at the Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville or enjoy delicious multicultural cuisine in the Circos Café-Resto-Bar.
Swim laps in our indoor rooftop pool or relax in our sauna and whirlpool. Work out in the fitness center with cardio machines and weights
Keep up with work in the business center and enjoy access to our 24-hour convenience store, the Pavilion Pantry. Host meetings and events in our conference facilities for up to 200 people.
Available room types:
- Evolution Suite with 1 King bed.
- Standard Evolution with 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds
- Accessible Standard Evolution with 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds. These rooms are compliant to ADA standards as well as local provincial requirements, with lever door handles, lower peep holes, lowered closet rods, braille signage, handrails near toilet, roll-in shower, flashing strobe light and other features.
Available amenities in all rooms:
- Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses being one of the most comfortable beds you will sleep in.
- Feather down pillows / Hypoallergenic foam pillows.
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet access.
- Keurig coffeemaker
- Microwave oven
- 32" flat screen HDTV with cable channels
- In room safe (large enough for a 17'' laptop)
- Clock radio with mp3 player
- Air conditioning with digital keypad
- Ergonomic Chair (by Herman Miller®) with large working desk
- Two phone sets (including speaker phone)
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-ville operates as a full-service hotel for
either both business and leisure travelers, offering the highest quality service and amenities for our valued guests.
We worry about the details, so you don't have to…
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bellman service, with complimentary baggage storage area
- Coin-operated washer & dryer
- US$ Currency exchange
- Laundry / Dry cleaning service (same day)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Pavilion Pantry ®, open 24/7, offering microwaveable meals, snacks, cold beverages and a variety of sweet treats
- Safety deposit box (Front Desk)
- Ice machine
and vending machineon every floor
- Business Center services, open 24/7, include complimentary high-speed Internet access, complimentary printing
service, fax and photocopy service
Fitness and Recreation
services: enjoy our indoor heated salt water swimming pool with its panoramic view from the11th floor (open daily from 05:00 am to 11:00 pm).
Our spacious fitness center offers PRECOR® commercial equipment, including several PRECOR® treadmills, free weights, PRECOR® multi-station gym, PRECOR® step machines, and various weight
s training equipment.
- Check-in time: 3:00 pm
- Check-out time: 12:00 pm
- Pets: No pets allowed (except service animals
allowedfor people with disabilities)
- For your family's
the Family'scomfort: Mini-fridge and microwave in your room.
- Also available: Cribs / Rollaway /high chairs (CSA approved)
- Complimentary toll-free and local telephone calls
- Limousine service (additional cost
- Sight-seeing tour service (additional cost
- Hotel with back-up generator (providing full function during power failure)
- 24-hour certified security service
Gym / swimming pool
- Open daily from
05:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Enjoy our indoor heated salt water swimming pool with its panoramic view from the hotel's 11th floor
- Whirlpool and steam bath available
- Access to outdoor terrace in season
Our complimentary spacious fitness center offers PRECOR® commercial equipment:
- Several PRECOR® treadmills
- Free weights
- PRECOR® multi-station gym
- PRECOR® step machines
- Various weight training equipment
Whether you're looking for a quick bite before heading to an early meeting or need to store energy for a long day out in the city, you'll find
what all you need on our breakfast menu. Choose from the healthy option to the classic two eggs with bacon, without forgetting the bagel breakfast sandwich.
Still cannot decide what to have… Take the buffet and help yourself to everything!
Lunch and Dinner menu
Montreal being one of most saught after the gastronomic destinations in North America, our menu is certain to honor this tradition. From the local tastes (you can't leave here without trying a traditional "
Poutine") to international flavors, we offer you a wide array of possibilities. From the lobster salad, together with the traditional Mobley burger, or our Executive Chef signature dish such as the Rustic Quebec Turkey drumstick confit, a large menu selection awaits you.
A Table d'hôte is also available at lunch and dinner, renewed every week.
Our Kids menu will also provide an experience for your children's taste buds!
Circos Restaurant illustrates the quality of dining in Montreal. Our Executive Chef, who oversees the procurement of quality fresh products into delicious meals, is encouraging local suppliers, by bringing innovative ideas to all his culinary delights.
Courteous and helpful personnel will allow you and your guest to enjoy a very memorable lunch or dinner in a modern environment.
Host a meeting or event at the Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville hotel.
Take advantage of our 3,408 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space for sophisticated social events, important meetings, conferences, or dinners.
Select the 1,680 sq. ft. Charles de Bleury room, accommodating up to 120 guests. A stylish and unique venue, this room is located adjacent to our rooftop terrace and boasts a 20-foot ceiling and stunning city views from its panoramic windows. Relax in the separate living room area and enjoy the convenience of the permanent bar or
choose the James McGill rooms, offering 1,530 sq. ft. of space for up to 200 guests.
Enhance your event with our delicious catering and banquet services and A/V equipment rental. Our professional team members will be delighted to help plan the details, ensuring your event is a success.
Put last minute touches to your presentation at the business center, offering printing, faxing, and photocopying services.
380 Rue Sherbrooke O, Montreal, QC H3A 0B1